Why Daycare? Due to physical and mental needs being met, your dog will be better behaved, happier and more enjoyable. When you come home tired, they come home tired. Misbehavior brought on by boredom or stress is reduced or eliminated. No matter what size or breed, dogs require a great deal of exercise to stay healthy. A short walk once a day is not nearly enough. Socialization and interaction with a variety of different dogs and people will keep them safer and more at ease when approached by dogs outside of daycare. We are like no other daycare facility around. We offer a higher intensity curriculum (both mental and physical) with smaller groups of dogs. We max out at 15 dogs per day. Because of this we require that each dog comes a minimum of 4 times a month to form bonds and as to not get stressed when they do visit. We also drop your dog off at your home by 3 pm so you don’t have to worry about picking them up at the end of the day. What we would need from you is a key or garage code to enter your home. We are BONDED and INSURED. I started out as a dog walker almost 10 years ago now and am very familiar with respectfully entering client’s homes as to not disturb anything. Keys are kept in a locked key cabinet at our office with no address or details associated with each key. Same goes for any garage code given. References are available upon request.
Day Care Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Friday
7:00 am – 1:30 pm
(Drop off between 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
Please call us to find out the soonest available start date based on your location and our availability.
*ALL dogs must have proof of vaccinations PRIOR to arriving for Doggie Day Care*
|Daily (minimum attendance of 4 times per month)||$26 (1) Dog….$49.50 (2) Dogs|
|10 Visit Pass||$250 (1) Dog…..$485 (2) Dogs|
|Drop – In Daycare (clients who are not on our weekly schedule)||$31 per dog|
Why Choose Lake Country Dog
1. Convenience! We are conveniently located on Wisconsin Avenue (Hwy 16) in Downtown Oconomowoc. We cater to our clients. We happily drop your dogs off at your home between 2 and 3 pm every day. We service Ixonia (Wednesdays), Oconomowoc, Delafield (Wednesdays and Fridays), Okauchee and parts of Nashotah.
2. Class size. We limit our enrollment to 15 dogs a day to ensure a constant and consistent ability to monitor the dogs in our care. We separate all dogs based on size and temperament.
3. Experience. Natasha has been in the industry of caring for dogs since 2006.
4. Health. Exercise is a very important for a dog every day. Allow us the chance to assist you in making your dog the best possible version of them self! We also sanitize our facility and toys daily, if not multiple times a day.
5. Excitement. We offer a shorter day than most daycares but it’s a more intensive and exciting day! Your pup will come home dog-tired!
6. Manners. We work on some basic obedience skills with your dogs in our care.
7. Technology. We happily post pictures and updates on our Facebook page so you can see what fun your dog is having when they attend Lake Country Dog.
8. Stress Free. We require all dogs that attend our daycare to come a minimum of one day a week, on the same day/s every week to ensure pack bonding, lower stress levels, and wonderful friendships!
9. Good Clean Fun! Our outdoor area is as clean as you can get! Specialized turf with an antimicrobial coating and composite decking. This means No Mud and No Mess! You dogs come and play all day and leave just as clean as they arrived!
10. Happiness. Your dog will come home from our facility not only tired, physically and mentally, but happy at all of the fun activities they were able to participate in. A day’s work well done. Fulfillment for many dogs comes from draining their mental and physical requirements.
In order to provide a quality and healthy environment for your dogs, we like to keep a consistent schedule of which dogs will be in attendance on a daily and weekly basis. We require weekly/monthly reservations. We do this for a number of reasons, including, but not limited too, the health and stress levels of your pets, our ability to monitor and separate the dogs into appropriate groups, and the ability to properly route our daily drop off service.