Dogs enjoy the benefits of Daycare during the day… playing with friends and getting tired out… but have their own personal and private space at night. Our staff of exceptional and life long dog lovers give each dog plenty of one on one attention in the evening to help relax for bed time!
All dogs are required brings their own food, treats, bedding, and toys when they spend the night. This way each dog is kept on the diet they
are accustomed and are able to relax in a space filled with familiar smells and belongings. We find this lowers your pet’s stress level considerably. After all, it’s already hard enough being away from the family!
We find that most dogs really enjoy their stay with us. And shouldn’t your dog be having fun while you are off doing the same?
Why Choose Lake Country Dog for Boarding??
- We are SMALL! We have only 8 standard kennels. That means a total of 8 boarding families at a time AND we only allow 15 dogs a day in our daycare. Why do we do this? To guarantee that your dog receives the BEST and most PERSONALIZED care around. We never overbook or stack kennels, we want dogs to LOVE coming here, stretch their legs and feel stress free.
- We CLEAN & SANITIZE daily! Sometimes even multiple times a day. Our kennels and walls in our playrooms/cage-free boarding areas are all anti-microbial and our floors are brand new epoxy. We even give your dog a new food and water bowl each day!
- We take the time to PLAY with your dog, and if you so choose to add a WALK or HIKE onto your dogs stay we are happy to treat them to some fitness excursions.
- Your dog will enjoy DAYCARE! Unless you choose otherwise.
- We are a SMALL & PERSONAL business. We do this because WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
- We are CONVENIENTLY LOCATED in Downtown Oconomowoc! Don’t let that fool you though – we have a very nice sized, fenced outdoor area for the dogs to romp around in.
- We supply each dog with an orthopedic raised bed in their kennel or cage-free boarding area.
- We have GREAT add-on’s like peanut butter Kongs or doggy ice cream before bed! We even have essential oils flowing through our facility all day to promote relaxation and calm (at no additional fee)
- We treat each dog that comes in here LIKE OUR OWN!
- We are happy to keep you updated in your dogs stay! Email, Text or Call us whenever you want – We’ll even send PICTURES if you ask, or if your dog begs
We REQUIRE ALL boarding dogs staying longer than 3 days (who have never boarded with us) to attend our daycare program prior to boarding. This will help to familiarize your dog with us, and our facility, thus being a more enjoyable experience. Your dog must pass our daycare program in order to board at our facility. We DO NOT accept dogs that are agressive, or who do not do well with other dogs.
Drop Off/Pickup Times:
Monday – By Appointment Only Between 7:00 – 1:30
Tuesday – Friday – 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
Saturday – 7:00 am – 7:15 am
Sunday – 6:00 pm – 6:15 pm
*ALL dogs must have proof of vaccinations PRIOR to arriving for Doggie Day Care*
*BOARDING CANCELLATIONS MUST GIVE 5 DAYS NOTICE OR THEY WILL BE CHARGED*
|Standard Kennel (no Daycare)
This pricing is for our standard kennel (4×6) with 4-6 potty and play breaks a day.
| $30 Each Dog
|Standard Kennel (includes Daycare!)
This pricing is for our standard kennel (4×6) with a full day of daycare.
|$41 (1) Dog…..$78 (2) Dogs
This pricing is for our “Cage-Free” kennels, meaning your dog will stay overnight in our big, fenced daycare area (by themselves or with their “family” of dogs).
|$48 (1) Dog….. $91.25 (2) Dogs
|Additional Playtime for Dogs not participating in Daycare.
|| $10 per day additional.